Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Making a Dress-Part Two

Time to layout the pattern, followed by cutting with out tears.
Sew I begin...
Needing to focus.  Plus I don't want to mess up.
This is going to make the top?
Bodice done.
After spending most of the late morning with Kate sewing and laughing.  It really reminded me of the all the Saturdays I would spend with my mother, I was the cutter she was the seamstress. Mother enjoyed to listen to Jose Jose, I was listening to Depeche Mode.( I am making this dress for them.)  But most of all I am happy that a friend was happy to help me and be my mother and show me the ropes.  
Next part will me the rest of the dress.  I hope I can really do this what out sweating and not messing up.  But this why they invented seam rippers.  
Till Next Time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment